All personal information of members is kept private and used exclusively for the purpose of processing your orders & requests. Strict guidelines are adhered in order to keep your personal information private.
Occasionally, we may run special sales; these sales are exclusive to our website and are sent as electronic notices. If at anytime you wish to unsubscribe to these notices, send us an email requesting for unsubscription.
There are times that orders received through our website need to be cancelled due to obvious reasons such as by a customer request. If an order should be cancelled (before shipping) by a customer request, please be advised that a cancellation fee of 10% of the order amount will be charged.
On the other hand, if a customer wants to cancel his or her order before shipping and put the original order amount into his or her account as a credit, there is no cancellation fee charged.
A request for order cancellation must be received by us via email because such a measure needs a form of confirmation or validation directly from the customer who originally placed the order.
Only defective, damaged or wrong items delivered will be exchanged, provided that such a claim must be filed with us within 7 days from the date you receive your shipment. Items returned to us must be in their original conditions (i.e. unaltered and undamaged). Also, all tags and packaging must be attached and included. We recommend that you return these items to us by an insured mail to avoid any possible incident of missing or being lost.
IMPORTANT: A copy of the original shipping invoice must be included in the package to be returned.
A restocking fee of 10% of your original order amount will be charged to your account for any refused or neglected packages except for defected/wrong items shipped. Further purchases might be banned until the restocking fee is fully paid.
Rex Fabrics Policies for all the wholesale orders placed with our sales team
1. CLAIMS - Goods must be counted upon receipt. Cutting ticket is not proof of shortage. We are not responsible for any goods after garment dying. All claims or demands for defective merchandise must be made in writing by certified mail within 5 days of receipt goods. Failure to give such notice shall constitute unqualified acceptance and a waiver of all such claims by buyer. Written return authorization is required by the seller for returns. Any errors in items or price must be reported within 5 days.
2. TESTING OF GOODS - It is the buyer's responsibility to test and sample the goods received before cutting of altering to meet specific requirements, performance standards, or applications, especially for color-fastness, shrinkage, sewable, stretch, weight/yield, and general appearance. This fabric does not meet the flammability standards for children's sleepwear.
3. CASUALTIES - Goods delivered throughout common carriers or sent via parcel post are at the risk of the buyer. In no event shall the seller be liable for loss of profit, late deliveries, damages for breach of contract by the buyer, or other consequential or contingent losses.
4. WARRANTIES - Seller makes no warranty, either express or implied, of mechantability or of fitness of goods for any specific purpose unless expressly specified.
5. PAYMENT - Payments are due within the time period specified on the invoice, time being of the essence. Upon failure of the buyer to make timely payments, buyer agrees to pay any and all cost of collection and litigation, including but not limited to attorney fees and interest at the rate of 10% per month.
6. JURISDICTION - California has jurisdiction over any claim that arises from this transaction. Any dispute that arises from this transaction shall be governed by the laws of the state of California.